Mailing Lists
Browse Categories

Brick House



The Brick House brand was created in 1937 by Julius Caeser Newman, founder of the J.C.
Newman Cigar Company.
He named the cigars to honor his family home in the Hungarian
countryside, a brick house that housed the Newman family
residence on the top floor and a
local tavern they ran on the bottom floor. The original Brick House cigars were made using

Cuban tobacco. The brand faded in time, but in 2009 it was revived by third generation
owners Eric and Bobby Newman.